Jr. Designer – Born to create. UI and UX are your weapons of choice. You have an insatiable desire to learn and master your craft. Design runs through your veins.
Your portfolio showcases your ability to design stunning user interfaces and carry out the execution of web and digital products.
In this role you will experience working independently and collaboratively. You get exposure to, and are involved with, all parts of the design process: Discovery, user-research, concept development, prototyping, user interface design, user experience design, pitching, and working with developers and design teams.
You can do this:
- Oversee and fulfill web projects from start to finish
- Partake in our Discovery process, client workshops, research and brainstorming sessions
- You acquire the ability to take projects from concept research to design implementations
- Inquire and investigate needs during research phase, and further participate in the groundwork / foundation development and any related iterations.
- Meticulously organize and manage project details, timelines and requirements
- Have the ability to complete an entire web project
- Design for any screen
- Produce concise presentations
- Communicate ideas clearly
- Work independently or with a small team of contractors
- Showcase/illustrate you ability to conceptualize ideas
- Showcase/illustrate you ability to discuss design elements and foundations
- Post-secondary education in design
- Thurst to explore new technologies and how they work
- Freelance experience
- Have worked in a small/growing team
- Positive attitude
- Collaborative nature
- Full time
We give you:
- CPP matching
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- A team that works smart and has your back